Worry-in * -
hellos . I'm back . frm a long long expedition .
not so called lah . but can say it that way .
True Friends ?
I'm totally
worry-in about this and about that .
wads this and that ? those will be all about my life .
all my posts I don ever say about my fwens .
if you ever read most of my posts .
that's because I really got NO fwens .
not NO fwens . its as in
NO REAL fwens .
this is wad i mean . please don misunderstand me please .
wad about that ? that wil be about my education .
I'm very scare that this year . I'm not able to score well .
not well that my streaming doesnt go that smoothly as expected .
I think that wil be all ba . shld be . so bye : D .
Labels: True Friends ?
♥Elaine,
br>