Navigations ;
click people ,
| Entries |
| Exits |
| History |
| Profile |
Tagboard ;
leave your name down .
Back From Exams ;
HISTORY,today, I'm very sure that this will be the last time I'm havin a History exam .
I'm very sure that I'll take Geography next year !
Geography is so much better than History ! really it is .History really needs to be memorised , it is like dead .even Ms Lam says that history doesnt even need a teacher ,just someone who needs to click 'Next' to the slides .it's really boring ! it really tests our brain power !
today , is the history exam of the year . & I think I can pass ?
It is not that difficult as I thought it would be . Not really .
For this exam , it should be okay to pass ?
I'll pass ? but , not sure if can get a A1 . is just that ;
I did crap for some questions , especially Section C . I crap abit .
& to the others , dont be too worried . it's already over !
concentrate on the future , not the past , concentrate for the next exam .
& GOOD LUCK !Labels: Exams
♥Elaine,
br>