(!) To you / -
now this post is the continuation of the previous post .
TO THAT SOMEBODY (L) :I'm really
very sorry ;
extremely sorry if I've hurted your feelings ,
in one way or another . but , even other people could figure it out ,
that that post was directed to you ; that really means that .
my problems and attitude about you really stands out to anyone too .
the preson asked me whether that post was directed to you ;
I said nothing , but
that person all along knew it was directed to you .
"Readers, I really think you should keep your negative comments to urself ;after reading up till this sentence (!)"I've discussed with
that person already . and
that person agrees to me ?
agrees to wad I've said about you ? your attitude , your everything .
that person even thinks that you make friends out of popularity .
the more popular that person is , the more you'll make friends ,
with that person .
If you know the situation, don't you ever say out (!)maybe is because you want to become more popular , you want to ,
make more friends in school . maybe that's why you chose ___ to ___ .
but , i cannot totally really agree to that ; as you are still making friends with us ?
us ? but , there are some parts which i agreed to ?
that person said that you sometimes even acted cute ?
that's wad
that person told me ? &
that person inferred from what other ,
people said & felt about you . I agreed to that though .
you
acted cute sometimes ; True/False .
you have really
bad mood swings ; True/False .
you are a
good friend ; True (!) .
you make friends according to
their popularity ; True/False .
you really have
bad attitude ; True/False .
I really wish I could answer to these questions . but the answers ;
just dont come to me ; they just escaped away . like that ,
leaving me sitting on the fence . really wish someone can answer them ?
maybe you will & will not know that this post is directed to you .but; I really wish you know that it's you .maybe , me , too have some flaws ; just point out to me ;& I'll just change them . change them till you're satisfied .I'm really sorry of what negative comments I've said about you .really sorry . really sorry . really sorry . really sorry . really sorry .Labels: Directed to you (L)
♥Elaine,
br>