* For you / -
hellos.
FINALLY backk . LOL(!) .
really quite busy with all the activities coming up .
so . now then got time to
FINALLY post !
highs .
`Feelings For You *
I'm just not sure why I feel so bothered having you around .
at any place when you're around .
I just feel so scared .
scared that I embarrass myself infront of you .
I'm not even sure if I've alrdy fully given up on you .
thats the problem why . through words .
I've alrdy give up on you . but in my heart .
I'm absolutely not sure about my feeling for you .
is it neutral or I still feel for you .
I wont dare to go to a place where there's you .
I'm like scared of you . scared you'll recongnize me .
and laugh at me . I'm really scared . really really scared .
I just do not know why . if I have a;rdy given up on you .
then
why am i scared ? i keep asking myself abt this .
are you that scary in any way or other ?
but i still do not know why . i really cannot understand my heart.
is it that i still feel for you ; or is it that I've got a fear on you .
meaning that I'm really scared ; even more scared than anything else .
you're just a
normal person IKNOW (!) you're not a ghost .
but why am i scared of you . i really don undersatnd .
you just lead a normal life . and i lead mine .
i do not know anything or much things about you .
you also do not know anything about me .
but why do i feel scared meeting you ?
you do not have anything scary that makes you being aloned by anyone .
but why me ? why am i scared of you .
i really wish i can have an
answer for this question .
really really (!)
♥ELAINELabels: For you ?
♥Elaine,
br>