(!)Further than I've Thought / -
hellos . backk to my
virtual world again .
I can only say my thoughts & troubles through here .
how i wish . how i wish . how i wish . highs .
right from the start . I always thought you're my best fwen .
but until now then I knew I'm so
farrr awayyyyyyy from you .
its much further than I've thought right from the beginning .
I thought we will become the bestest fwen of all after that .
But ; never did i thought that we became strangers once again .
I'm do not understand every much of these . it's so
STRANGE .
I'm grieved to know that you ignored me once again .
You only talk to me when necessary . not once ;
you'll approach me regarding other matters .
I now know few matters of yours . instead of many .
I asked you a question ; you ignored me .
You're really
much much much further than I actually thought you were .
You approach her when having problems .
You partnering her . this I'm very okay with it .
But you not bothering/answering me . this ;
I totally don understand . normally you find me last time .
now you find her . I'm okay with these .
but I do not understand why you also do not treat me as ;
a NORMAL fwen of yours . like someone who you will talk to ;
instead of ignoring that person ?
You're really much much much much much further away frm you than before .
&bytheway
even though it's late . but i just want to wish everyone .
♥AHAPPYCHINESENEWYEAR !wish all of the chinese got their expected value of
angpao .
& wish the other religions to have a good holiday .
& have a good year ahead : D !
Labels: CNY :D, Directed to you (L)
♥Elaine,
br>