(!) To you / -
TO THAT SOMEONE (L) :I wish you'll know who it's you I'm referring to .
I just dont know
why .
why you're changing .
I dont know
why you always have
mood swings .
why you get angry that easily .
why you are irritating sometimes .
I'm not trying to say that you're really that irritating .
but your attitude and behaviour really irritates me sometimes .
really . I mean it . You scream and shout out of nothing .
when people is really concentrating doing something .
you just scream and shout . distracting people .
sometimes I really wish I could gag your mouth .
I'm sorry I've said such bad things about you .
but I just cannot hold it any longer .
and your attitude towards your friends is quite bad .
'when you need someone . you'll be friendly to them''when you dont need them . you dont bother them ,you treat them coldly . very coldly'I'm not sure if I'm the one whose correct .
maybe I'm also in wrong too . but please do tell me .
I really cherish our friendship . I really do wish ;
we could be
real friends . friends that wont dont bother ,
each other at any point of time . that's real friends .
when you sort of like see another friend . then ;
you sort of pang sei that person .
do you know how
hurts it feels . do you know it
hurts .
I dont think you'll know as you're always the one ,
that wants people to follow you . like the Earth really ,
revolves around you . only you . you don follow ppl .
but , people follow you . that's why you wont even know .
I know you want to accompany that person ,
as that person is lonely . but think about the others first .
think . I know you are
kind in heart . but you'll want ppl ,
to do it your way . your that kind of way .
if that person's lonely . then . wad about the person you pang sei-ed .
that person will also become lonely wad .
your
mood swings is also another thing .
you gets really annoying sometimes .
maybe it's really me whose in the wrong .
I know I'm blaming you alot . but . that's my point of view .
maybe it's because I have some places that arent perfect .
so you treated me in that manner . it
hurts to see that .
that our friendship is
going down the hill . really .
I think we both are in the wrong . but . i really think ,
you should change your attitude abit . just by abit .
maybe I too need to change . treating ppl that harshly .
I'm sorry if I said the things that hurt your feelings .
but I need to say it out . if not I'll
suffocate .
Labels: Directed to you (L)
♥Elaine,
br>