* Complicated (!) / -
hellos . backk .
(TO) zq : don't you know
I'm a strange person .
I'm someone whom you won't understand at all .
I , myself too can't . so just accept it that I'm
STRANGE !
highs .
For You ;
today . i ask *them* about you . ask what does that mean .
the question that I've been confused about .
Why am I scared of you ? this question .
it has been bothering me for quite some time .
they say that if I'm scared of you ;
it means that
I'm scared of reminding the memories that I have for you .
but I do not have any memories of 'us' . nothing ! .
its just that memories of mine .
of ..................................................................
even though that's it . but i still do not understand why .
is it because i do not want you to recognize me ?
recognize me of being that person whose very ***** .
i know you have that impression of me being very ***** .
but
IT'S TRUE (!) ; I'm very ****** .
It makes me even confused now .
even after i consulted my question with *them* .
or is it that I'm scared of you because I do not want to ;
remember the memories of me having a crush on you ?
i think is my part of thinking . not yours .
yours is perfectly fine . mine is then the problem .
you'll not have anything wrong . cause your not the one who ***** .
but is me . so its me whose scared of you .
i know
I'M A VERY STRANGE PERSON !
that's why i think that's the reason why you're not ******* .
highs . I'm still really very confused .
really wish someone could give me that answer ;
that'll not let me think even further down .
i really really wish .
♥ELAINESIMps : I'm sorry if there's too much **** ; but only those who know them will know .Labels: For you ?
♥Elaine,
br>