"EM" - Exams ;
ENGLISH; MATHS.For English , should be okay larrh , just that the passage abit don't understand .but , I'm still very scared that this english paper will fail ?my english is always the weakest of all , wish can score better this time .the passage is quite okay , but I need to read about 2 or 3 times ,then I understand the passage lol . For Maths , the paper isn't that difficult as I thought it would be at first .This paper , to me , is considered as quite easy , but maybe not for others .I think should be able to score A1 for this test .furthermore , this test is set by 'madam' - Ms Karin Wong .so , should be able to score well for this test .& finally , Happy Birthday Elizabeth ! & jiayous for exam .& you one year older , hehe .Labels: Birthdays :D, Exams
♥Elaine,
br>