Science - Exams ;
copyrighted ;
" Random photo ; The Tree "
Science?
Science is like okay okay okay all the way , I'm not really sure if I can score .
it's like erm , okay , this one is that answer ,
it's like whatever's that coming into my mind , I write them down ,
& the day before , I don't even know what am I studying ?
It's like my mind is almost blank , it's like I'm squeezing everything ,
forcing them into my head . but , I know how to do all ; just that ,
I'm not sure if they are correct . I'm not sure if I can pass .
It like anyhow doing it all the way , but should be okay ba ?
maybe next year taking combine science or pure science ? highs .
everything is going downhill , highs !
Labels: Copyrighted, Exams
♥Elaine,
br>